The Lifeguard serves as an integral part of the GRAP team by ensuring safety in and out of all pools. In addition to ensuring safety, the Lifeguard will inspect the facility on a daily basis and report any unsafe conditions as well as performing facility maintenance and other operational tasks assigned by the Aquatics Manager.
Lifeguard Job Requirements
• Lifeguard Certified with CPR for the professional rescuer, First Aid, and AED
• Ability to communicate effectively with patrons including parents, children, and funders.
• Demonstrates confidence in knowledge of safety, first-aid and lifeguarding practice.
• Demonstrates some knowledge of pool maintenance and sanitation.
• Able to carry out water rescues.
• Takes initiative and prioritizes tasks.
• A team player that demonstrates a positive attitude and strong sense of customer service.
• Flexible and able to adapt to a developing and changing work environment.
• You must be atleast 16 years old to apply
We are now hiring Lifeguards for all shifts. Shifts include morning (5:45am-11:00am), Middle of the day (11:00am-4:00pm) and Evening (4:00pm-9:30pm).
Interested applicants should fill out an application and e-mail it to the Aquatics Manager Brad Burton at email@example.com or you may drop it off at The Collegiate School Aquatics Center at 5050 Ridgedale Parkway, N. Chesterfield, Va 23234.
To download an application, click here.