SwimRVA at the Collegiate School Aquatics Center is now accepting applications for front desk Member Services and Customer Relations representatives. This candidate is an integral part of our non-profit organization and serves as the main point of contact for the entire community. Customer service experience required. Sales experience a plus.
9-6pm Monday-Friday OR Evening/Weekend shifts available. Competitive pay. Friendly work environment. Join the SwimRVA team!
Member Service Duties:
- Provide excellent customer service to all patrons
- Complete registration process for memberships, swim lessons, teams, day passes, and programs through our registration software, Daxko
- Provide tours for new patrons
- Answer phones and provide information about SwimRVA programs and memberships
- Assist with other duties assigned by the Director of Communications and other department directors
Member Service Requirements:
Must have past customer service experience
CPR/First Aid certification or willing to obtain upon hiring
Good computer skills including Microsoft Office, Google Drives, and other registration software used to complete transactions
Willing to work mornings, evenings, and weekends
Attention to detail
SwimRVA seeks qualified, motivated, energetic individuals. Our 54,000 square foot facility located in Chesterfield County, Virginia houses three pools to provide a wide variety of classes. Please respond to email@example.com.